The former Pepsi warehouse building was stripped down to it's original steel structure and brick walls before being transformed into a light filled office space.
Complete upfit of a 40,000 square foot shell into a state of the art brewing facility in the Enka Commerce Park.
The renovated facility is now home to Autogas Research & Technology Center which will focus on the development of alternative fueled engines and produce all of its power on site with 40% coming from solar. The building is also home to Blossman Gas Appliance and Hearth Store.
The Church is an adaptive re-use project which converted a 1928 Methodist Church into a state of the art recording studio. The API Studio came next; a 9600 SF, 3 story building next door which was Asheville's original Salvation Army built in 1926. Both projects received a Griffin Award for excellence in preservation.
In 2010 Highland Brewery created a tasting room from warehouse space next to their brewing facility complete with a stage for live music.
A complete remodel of the West Asheville convenience store. The Laundromat at the site has been replaced with more floor space for the store, a beer cave and The Brew Pump. A mini bar featuring eight local beers on tap with a service window that connects to a backyard beer garden.
Warren Wilson College is a private liberal arts college located in the Swannanoa Valley of North Carolina. Sodexo undertook a remodel of the dining facilities in Gladfelter Hall to better meet the needs of the students.
A new coffee shop in Sunderland Dorm called the Owl’s Nest. Designed with the intention of providing a space to lounge for the community.
North Buncombe High School and Erwin High School food lab renovations. Both schools have upgraded their food labs to commercial type kitchens where students can take more advanced classes in a setting that mirrors a commercial kitchen helping them obtain work in the restaurant industry or continue their education after graduation in the culinary field.
Renovation of a 9,000 square foot brick building in Ashevlle’s Oakley neighborhood. The building renovation along with extensive landscaping and a natural playground has created an urban oasis and learning opportunities for all ages in the heart of Oakley.
This property was originally built to serve as the Biltmore Oteen Bank and was certified to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. The building is full of character and exquisite Georgian Revival architectural details including an abundance of large Palladian windows. Project received a Griffin Award.
The Orange Peel has a long history, first as a 1950’s roller skating rink and then as home for R&B clubs featuring disco and funk. Today it is considered one of the premier music venues in the country. The Pulp was added in 2009, a downstairs members only bar.